Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hoist That Rag.

Right now, I am putting off writing one thousand words about the duties of Greek fathers. In fact, I've been doing a good job of this all day. Not to slight Plato, but i think if i reread Crito one more time, i'm going to lose it, and start flinging poop at the tennis fanatics playing outside my window.

In other news, I was introduced to the miracle of DC++ last week, and my hard drive is now struggling to deal with fifteen gigs of new music. I can't stop. I think I have a problem. It's just...so easy...and there are so many....songs...It's actually somewhat obscene. forty-five hundred songs is too many. I think my computer music actually now dwarfs my cd music. this is ridiculous. The full beard is gone. Apparently, the hair on my cheeks and upper lip has yet to develop past the "slightly-fuzzy-blond" stage, except for two distinct patches right in the middle of each of my cheeks. It looked a little like someone had tried to air-drop fertilizer on a giant lawn, but accidentally blown their whole load in two places. So I shaved it. The goatee is going to grow to compensate though.
Think
Steve Von Till.

But, I have procrastinated long enough. Those damn Greeks keep beckoning, and I must heed their call.

No comments: